Fine embellishments with a metallic flourish. The San Cristobal dresser is bordered by rounded column corners with carved top and bottom detailing for added texture. The dresser drawers exhibit a unique wave shape and are accented by crystal-like hardware. The antique metallic silver wood finish draws out the wood carvings throughout this piece. San Cristobal is sure to add luxurious charm to your bedroom. A coordinating mirror can be added for additional height, style, and convenience.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
40"H x 68"W x 21"D
- Primavera and ash burl veneers and solid hardwoods
- Antique metallic silver wood finish
- Round, crystal-like drawer knobs
- Nine total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- Removable felt-lined jewelry tray in top left drawer
- Three felt-lined top drawers
- False bottom in middle right drawer
- Three cedar-lined bottom drawers
- Coordinating mirror is available: W1957-880 Mirror 46H x 48W x 2D
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.