Rich, antique elegance in a contemporary frame.
With layered base moldings, a tone-on-tone wood finish, and an open design, the Eastchester executive desk has an antique yet timeless style. Cherry veneers and poplar wood round out the solid, durable construction, while customizable storage options make it ideal for any modern or urban space. A coordinating hutch can be added for additional storage.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
31"H x 72"W x 32"D
- Cherry veneers and solid poplar wood
- Antique brown wood finish on the top
- Antique brown wood finish with a black satin rub-through on the base
- Round melon drawer knobs and rope-twist drop pulls in an antique finish
- Six total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One pullout, cable-accessible keyboard tray with drop front and adjustable/removable pencil tray
- Removable laptop storage shelf in top left drawer
- Cable access in two top drawers
- Adjustable/removable pencil trays in two top drawers
- Adjustable/removable dividers in two middle drawers
- Two locking file drawers equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on bottom
- Hidden charging station with one 10 ft. electrical cord, two electrical outlets, and two USB ports
- Coordinating Eastchester hutch is available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.