High-end looks and practical versatility.
With layered base moldings and an open design, the Westchester hutch has an antique yet timeless style. Glass cabinet doors and touch-hinge lighting make it ideal for any modern or urban space. This hutch serves as a practical and stylish addition to the Westchester executive desk and executive credenza.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
50"H x 74"W x 16"D
- Cherry veneers and solid poplar wood
- Antique brown wood finish
- Round melon doorknobs in an antique finish
- Locking glass doors on each cabinet
- One adjustable/removable glass shelf in each cabinet
- Three canister lights in open top compartment
- Canister lights controlled by touching the cabinet hinge
- One adjustable/removable shelf in open top compartment
- Task lighting in open bottom compartment
- Hidden charging station with one 10 ft. electrical cord and three electrical outlets
- Cable access in open bottom compartment
- Coordinates with the Westchester executive desk and executive credenza.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.