Description: Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Unwind in no time with the soothing motion of the Arlo Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest. In the sitting position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth motion that's great for lulling babies or taking naps. When you're ready to recline, use the power control in the arm to independently adjust the recline, headrest and lumbar to find the perfect angle for relaxation. You won't need to get up to charge your phone, thanks to a convenient USB charging port built into the power control. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your head, neck and lower back, while rounded pad-over track arms cradle your forearms. Bolstered by our DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the recliner's contoured seat with chaise pad takes pressure off your legs. Make this recliner completely your own with a choice of over 250 fabric options.
- Open Depth: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 13" (33.0 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax. Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look. Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family. Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Supportive Style
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||25" (63.5 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||30.84 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.