Attention-grabbing elements highlight a sophisticated silhouette.
Owen's generous padding and heavy-thread stitching detail instantly grabs your attention and welcomes you to take a seat. Nailhead trim traces the edges of the arm fronts to highlight the welcoming silhouette, and a power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 38"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 22"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall
- Extended footrest
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest.
- Three power buttons allow you to operate the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the power control.
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.